The Hierarchy and Evolution of IV Seasons Skincare Treatments
After 40 years of experience in skin care and having seen innumerable techniques and machines go by the wayside because they did not work and/or work well enough to give consistent, predictable, and desirable outcomes. I have come to several conclusions.
I believe that the most effective treatments for skin rejuvenation are generally moderately aggressive with gradual cumulative results, and to a certain degree ablate and damage the skin to stimulate healing and therefore the rejuvenation process.
Improvement generally takes longer, and results are less visible early on, the more damaged/aged the condition of the skin is in, when the treatment(s) begin.
The majority of the time, multiple modalities for skin rejuvenation are required for safe and predictable outcomes.
Patients always need a professional, experienced, and empathetic skin care professional to monitor and recommend treatments that are medically supervised for optimum results. Adjuvant treatments with injectables such as Botox and fillers, as well as topical and injectable regenerative products such as PRP and exosomes support healing and improve both short and long-term results.
The following is an outline of skin care rejuvenation treatments available at IV seasons skin care clinic and will be discussed with you during an individual consultation.
- Plasma Pen
- Moderate to deep lines (rhytids)
- Most aggressive procedure we perform
- Significant downtime
- Many times dramatic improvement
- Face, neck, abdomen
- Alternative to & more permanent than fillers (Juvederm/Restylane) for deep rhytids
- Recommended in a series of 4
- Improves texture, tone. Some skin tightening
- Mature scars are reduced. Combine with Plasma Pen for deep rhytids
- Reduction of wrinkles and fine lines. Blurring of stretch marks
- Combine with Halo or IPL for aggressive skin rejuvenation
- HALO Laser
- Aggressive skin rejuvenation, fine lines/texture
- Customized to patient needs
- Improves skin health, red/brown pigmentation, collagen stimulation, sun damage, usually combine with IPL/BBL or Micro Laser Spot treatment
- Recommended twice a year after age 40
- Improvement after treatment for up to 6 months
- Usually use Exosomes post treatment
- Erbium Laser
- Micro Laser Peel
- Laser Face & Neck
- Aggressive exfoliation of top layer of skin – stimulates cell turnover
- “Like mowing the lawn”
- “Laser Chemical Peel”
- For healthier looking skin with improved tone and texture
- Profractional Laser
- Deep Fractional Ablation = injury that then stimulates healing which triggers rejuvenation = new collagen
- “Like aerating the lawn”
- Improves skin tone, texture, and complexion
- Skin Pen
- General Skin Health & Exfoliation
- Use with Exosomes
- Can combine with WiQo
- Stimulate Collagen
- Helps break down acne scar tissue, softens fine lines
- Can add spot IPL for brown or red
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
- PL/BBL/Forever Young/Acne Laser
- (IPL/BBL recommended in a series of 3) – 4 weeks apart for first time treatment
- Fitz I-IV
- BBL is Corrective
- FY is Maintenance
- IPL/BBL: Bruises, Redness/Rosacea, Red Scars. Brown Pigment
- Compliments HALO or standalone face, neck & hands.
- Chemical Peels
- Micro Peel aka Chemical Peel, Hydrafacial
- Good for all skin types
- Starts & maintains rejuvenation
- Done alone, or post HALO
- Cell turnover = Exfoliation!
- Improves Results from Topical Products
- Melanage Peel
- Compliments or prior to IPL
- Also improves texture & softens fine lines
- Good for darker Fitz or when cannot do IPL because of melasma
- Texture & Laxity
- Compliments primary treatments
- Recommended in a series of 4 peels, scheduled 1 week apart
- All Skin Types
- Frequently combined with Skin Pen
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Patient’s own Plasma for growth factors to stimulate healing with less downtime and improved results
- Stimulate & enhance tissue repair & collagen renewal
- Exosomes = growth factors
- “Off the Shelf” – no blood draw
Healthy skin is beautiful skin.
Skin health is always the treatment goal.
On average, patients require 3 treatments to maximize their results since treatment results are cumulative.
Our passion is healthy, beautiful skin!
Information is compliments of Dr. Kuisle, Dr. Hartley and IV Season Skin Care Staff.