Boulder Plastic Surgery Offers Advanced Procedures Near Superior
Boulder Plastic Surgery is conveniently located near Superior, and our experts can provide both traditional plastic surgery and new minimally invasive procedures. Our leading plastic surgeons will work with you to determine the best procedures for the results you desire.
- Dr. Hans R. Kuisle has been working in cosmetic surgery and reconstructive plastic surgery since 1984 and is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery. He focuses on skin cancer, cosmetic plastic surgery, and reconstructing complex deformities.
- Dr. Winfield Hartley has been observing leading plastic surgeons since he was fifteen years old and received his plastic surgery training at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, a premier program in the United States. He specializes in body contouring, breast surgery, abdominoplasty, and liposuction.
A Wide Selection of Minimally Invasive Procedures
The image of a patient wrapped in bandages and in recovery for weeks after plastic surgery is a thing of the past for many modern procedures. Boulder Plastic Surgery features a range of minimally invasive procedures accomplished with pulsed lasers rather than traditional surgery, including
- Acne Scar Treatment: By using pulsed infrared lasers, we are able to reduce the oil secretions that cause acne and stimulate tissue repair for the reduction of past acne scarring.
- YAG Laser for Veins and Nail Fungus: By bombarding nail fungus with intense bursts of invisible light, we can remove it and reduce the likelihood of return. Pulsed lasers can also be used to treat spider and varicose veins.
- Forever Young: Broad Band Light Phototherapy is used to reduce the overall effects of aging and provide tighter, smoother skin. It can also combat acne, age spots, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pore size, and scarring.
We have many different minimally invasive procedures available, giving you plenty of options that can easily fit your lifestyle.
A Broad Range of Plastic Surgeries
Sometimes the changes patients wish to make necessitate more involved procedures that require more time and care. Our doctors discuss all possible avenues to help patients achieve their ideal self, including:
- Breast Augmentation: A procedure where the size or shape of the breasts are enhanced with silicone or saline implants through one of three different methods – inframammary, periareolar, or transaxillary approaches.
- Implant Replacement: Whether breast augmentation is performed for reconstructive or cosmetic purposes, the implants could eventually need replacing. Implants can be exchanged for new models, or they can be removed and the breast tissue re-sculpted.
- Rhinoplasty: By reshaping the nose, we can reduce its size, adjust the nostrils, remove a bump in the bridge, or alter the angle between the upper lip and nose.
These are just a few of the plastic surgery procedures we have available to Superior-area residents.
Contact Us to Learn More
If you have any questions about Boulder Plastic Surgery, our staff, or our procedures, contact us online or by phone at 303-578-4193. You can find our facility at 2525 4th Street in Boulder, and reaching Boulder Plastic Surgery from Superior is easy:
- Take US-36 W.
- Take the Baseline Rd exit for CO-93 and turn left.
- Turn right onto Broadway.
- Turn left onto University Ave.
- Turn right onto 9th St.
- Turn left onto Mapleton Ave.
- Turn right onto 4th St.