What is Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer more beautiful skin with little-to-no downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive, and generally non-irritating. As with most procedures, visible results from Hydrafacial will vary from person to person.
What should I expect?
- Your skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that typically resolve within 72 hours- depending on skin sensitivity.
- You may experience tingling and stinging in the treatment area. These sensations generally subside within a few hours.
- Client experiences may vary. Some clients may experience a delayed onset of these symptoms.
- You will likely see results immediately after treatment and your skin may feel smooth and hydrated for one to four weeks with appropriate care to maintain treatment results.
- The skin is more susceptible to sunburn/sun damage. Avoid excessive sun exposure and use a minimum of SPF 40 sunscreen