Breast Surgeries and Breast Augmentation for Boulder and Denver
At Boulder Plastic Surgery, we have a wide variety of breast augmentation, breast enhancement, and breast implant surgery options available to Denver and Boulder residents. From traditional implant surgeries to reduction and reconstruction, we work with you to bring about the look you desire.
What Breast Surgeries Do We Offer?
Our consultants and doctors will work one-on-one with you to find the right breast surgery for the results you are seeking. Our surgery options include
- Breast Augmentation: We work to enhance the size and/or shape of the breasts by using silicone or saline implants. We can approach the augmentation through periareolar, transaxillary, or inframammary techniques, choosing the method that leads to the least scarring and downtime.
- Breast Mastopexy: Also known as a “breast lift,” this surgery reduces the amount of breast tissue to help decrease back and shoulder pain and adjust the size of misshapen breasts.
- Implant Replacement: Older implants can sometimes need replacing, whether they were inserted for reconstructive or cosmetic purposes. We can replace the implants with new ones (saline or silicone gel) or remove the implants entirely and reshape the breast tissue to a natural contour.
- Breast Reconstruction: Through a series of procedures, we restore breasts to a more natural shape after the loss of breast tissue to surgery or injury. Reconstruction can be achieved with the patient’s own tissue or with prosthetics and is commonly used to restore appearance and help with the emotional loss that can come with a mastectomy.
- Breast Reduction: Aging, weight gain, breast feeding, and genetic predispositions toward larger breasts can all lead to problems later in life. Breast reduction surgery reduces the overall size of the breasts to be in proportion with the rest of the body.
- Breast Reduction for Men: Gynecomastia is an endocrine disorder that can lead to enlarged breast tissue in men, and when it doesn’t resolve on its own, it can lead to physical deformities and psychological issues. Liposuction and excision are able to remove the excess tissue, and Gynecomastia rarely recurs.
Why Choose Boulder Plastic Surgery?
We have a staff of board-certified plastic surgeons who have worked in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery for decades, and their main goal is helping each patient realize their ideal body and appearance.
- Dr. Kuisle has been a plastic surgeon specializing in reconstructive and cosmetic surgery since 1984, helping patients in reconstructing complex deformities and recovering from skin cancer.
- Dr. Hartley started observing professional surgeons at the age of 15 and completed his plastic surgery training in 2002. He specializes in body contouring, abdominoplasty, liposuction, and breast surgeries (including augmentation, reduction, and reconstruction).
- Dr. Maxhimer studied at the UCLA Medical Center and learned complex reconstructive surgery techniques and cutting-edge plastic surgery procedures.
Learn More at Boulder Plastic Surgery
If you have questions about breast augmentation, enhancement, or implant surgery near Boulder or Denver, we want to help. Contact Boulder Plastic Surgery online or give us a call at 303-578-4193. You can always visit us for a consultation in person at 2525 4th St, in Boulder.