Facial Procedures at Boulder Plastic Surgery
At Boulder Plastic Surgery, we perform a diverse selection of traditional and minimally invasive face surgery and face lift procedures for Denver and Boulder residents, including facial implants and rhinoplasty. Our staff will discuss what your facial surgery goals are and go over the best ways to achieve them, whether that is with a face or brow lift or a Botox injection.
What Face Surgeries Do We Offer?
Boulder Plastic Surgery features a wide range of face surgery and face lift procedures, including multiple minimally invasive options:
- Face Lift: By physically adjust the shape of the face, we are able to reduce the signs of aging in the face or the neck while highlighting your most memorable features. Our doctors work individually with each patient to determine which areas are accentuated.
- Eyelid Surgery: People regularly look at or around a person’s eyes when speaking to them, and droopy upper eyelids or bags under the eyes can make even the most energetic person “look tired.” By removing skin or fat around the eyelids, we can help reduce the effects of aging.
- Brow Lift / Forehead Lift: One of the earliest signs of aging is a sagging brow or forehead that can leave a person looking perpetually sad, angry, or tired. Lifting the tissue and re-draping the skin brings that youthful look back, and any scarring can be easily hidden behind the hairline.
- Rhinoplasty: Any reshaping of the nose falls under Rhinoplasty, including narrowing or altering the nostrils, removing a bump in the bridge of the nose, or changing the angle between the upper lip and the nose.
- Ear Resculpturing: This minimally invasive procedure sets prominent ears further back on the head, regularly correcting physical deformities in children and making cosmetic adjustments in adults. The outer ear can also be restructured and reshaped with minimal downtime.
- Facial Implants: Carefully styled implants can help restructure the face and change its balance to reshape a jawline, build up a receding chin, or make cheekbones more prominent. Implants can be made from natural or artificial materials.
- Injectable Facial Fillers: By injecting a chemical filler beneath the skin, we are able to restore facial contour lines and decrease the effects of aging in areas prone to wrinkles and fine lines. We can also enhance volume in the cheeks and around the jawline.
- Botox: One of the most popular ways to improve the appearance of wrinkle and fine lines, regular Botox injections help tighten the skin and combat aging without invasive surgical procedures.
- Fat Grafting: By removing fat from the patient’s body, we are able to enhance the volume of certain facial features – such as the lips – as well as bringing fullness to sunken, creased, or furrowed facial skin.
Learn More About Our Facial Procedures
Do you have questions about our facial surgery procedures or would like to schedule a consultation? Contact Boulder Plastic Surgery online or by phone at 303-578-4193. You’ll find us conveniently located for Boulder and Denver patients at 2525 4th St. in Boulder.