Light Therapy Near Boulder and Denver
Boulder Plastic Surgery features a variety of minimally invasive plastic surgery options, including IPL/BBL infrared light therapy for Boulder and Denver residents. While traditional plastic surgery options are still available, these light therapy techniques can be used to treat aging, scarring, and acne with virtually no downtime. Many procedures can even be performed over a lunch hour or an afternoon off from work.
What Light Therapies do We Offer?
We have five different styles of light therapy available, and one of our team members will discuss your goals to help determine which one(s) could be right for you.
- Forever Young BBL Treatment: Skin changes as we age, but it’s not just wrinkles and age spots. Change happens at a cellular level that can lead to irregular skin tones and coloration. Forever Young Broadband Light treatment can combat age spots, rosacea, acne, sun damage, enlarged pore size, and scarring.
- Laser Hair Reduction BBL: Eliminate the need to wax or shave troublesome hair with broadband light therapy. By targeting the hair follicles and heating the dark pigments out, you can have smooth looking skin without plucking, waxing, or shaving.
- Laser Treatment for Active Acne: Reduce breakouts and redness and leave your skin looking smoother without antibiotic treatments. Laser treatment for active acne uses a pulsed infrared laser to reduce oil secretions, which also decreases redness and inflammation.
- IPL/BBL for Vascular Redness and Rosacea: With pulses of laser light, we target and destroy the tiny vessels and superficial capillaries found in the chest, neck, and face to reduce overall redness. Acne, broken facial capillaries, uneven skin tone, and hyperpigmentation can all be treated.
- Skin TYTE: This exciting new technique is designed to reduce the effects of aging, making skin feel firmer and look tighter. By heating collagen with a broadband light laser, the skin contracts and undergoes a regenerative cycle. For the full effect, we recommend four treatments.
Some of these techniques may require multiple visits while others can achieve your goals in a single visit to Boulder Plastic Surgery. All of our light therapy options are designed to let you resume your life quickly and easily, looking younger and feeling more rejuvenated.
Why Choose Boulder Plastic Surgery?
The team at Boulder Plastic Surgery consists of staff concerned with helping you achieve your ideal self, and we have a trio of board-certified plastic surgeons who specialize in cosmetic surgery techniques.
- Dr. Kuisle has been working in plastic surgery since 1984, helping patients with everything from complex deformities to skin cancer to cosmetic surgeries.
- Dr. Hartley started observing plastic surgery techniques at the age of 15, completing his training as a plastic surgeon in 2002.
- Dr. Maxhimer learned cutting-edge procedures like these light therapy techniques at the UCLA Medical Center.
Contact Boulder Plastic Surgery
Infrared pulsed light and broadband light therapies are some of the most popular minimally invasive plastic surgery options, and we are proud to be able to offer IPL/BBL infrared light therapy to Boulder and Denver. If you have any questions or want to schedule a consultation, don’t hesitate to contact Boulder Plastic Surgery online or give us a call at 303-578-4193. Our offices are conveniently located in Boulder at 2525 4th St.