Boulder Plastic Surgery: Your Fort Collins Area Plastic Surgery Clinic
When it comes to your body, you want only board certified surgeons who have been performing plastic surgery near Fort Collins for years when you decided to enhance your features. At Boulder Plastic Surgery, you can trust that our surgeons are some of the best trained in the business. For over three decades, Dr. Hans R. Kuisle has been performing cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in the Boulder area, and he’s always up to date on the latest plastic surgery techniques. Dr. Winfield Hartley is a highly regarded pioneer in the field, and has been published in several leading journals. Together, they make up the core of the patient-focused clinic at Boulder Plastic Surgery.
A Wide Selection of Minimally Invasive Procedures
Sometimes simple producers can have dramatic results, which is why we offer several minimally invasive procedures for our clients. These methods make use of few or no incisions to reduce scarring and recovery time. Some of our more popular offerings include:
- Acne Scar Treatment: This laser treatment reduces breakouts and redness by targeting the primary causes of acne—bacteria and oil secretion. And because it does so in a non-invasive way, the recovery time is minimal.
- Forever Young: Skin changes as we age, causing rough skin, age spots, and hyperpigmentation. Forever Young BBL light treatments reduce the appearance of all of these conditions with minimal discomfort and long lasting effects.
- YAG Laser for Veins and Nail Fungus: Nail fungus is a frustrating condition, but our YAG 1064 laser penetrates the nail and the nail bed to destroy nail fungus at the source.
A Broad Range of Plastic Surgeries
Of course, our surgeons are skilled at performing a wide variety of intensive procedures, Dr. Kuisle and Dr. Hartley are involved with every step from consultation to recovery. Among the several operations at Boulder Plastic Surgery include:
- Breast Mastopexy: Also known as a breast lift, this procedure involves surgically reducing breast tissue to help women with overly large, asymmetrical, or misshapen breasts to gain a more shapely form.
- Skin Cancer Removal: One in seven people in the U.S. will be diagnosed with skin cancer in their lifetime; however, 90% of skin cancers can be cured if detected early. As soon as you notice any signs, come to our office for a consultation.
- Botox: If you notice fine lines and wrinkles on your face and wish to improve your appearance without invasive surgery, Botox might be the answer. This injectable medication improves the overall appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without surgery.
Reliable Plastic Surgery Near Fort Collins Is Found at Boulder Plastic Surgery
If you’ve been considering how to enhance your body and would like to learn more about plastic surgery near Fort Collins, contact Boulder Plastic Surgery today at 303-578-4193. And when you’re ready to consult with one of our experienced surgeons, visit our office at 2525 4th Street in Boulder. Our clinic is easy to find when you follow these directions:
- Head south on US-287 S.
- Turn right onto Hwy 66 W.
- Turn left onto US-36 E.
- Turn right onto Broadway.
- Turn right onto Maxwell Ave.
- At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Maxwell Ave.
- Turn right onto 4th St, and our clinic is on the left.