Boulder Plastic Surgery is convenient for Aspen residents and features minimally invasive techniques, as well as more traditional plastic surgery procedures. We are led by accomplished and innovative plastic surgeons that will work one-on-one with you to determine the procedure(s) that are best for your desired results.
- Dr. Hans R. Kuisle is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery and has been a cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon since 1984. His primary focuses include cosmetic plastic surgery, skin cancer, and reconstruction of complex deformities.
- Dr. Winfield Hartley started observing leading surgeons at just fifteen years old and was trained in plastic surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He focuses on abdominoplasty, liposuction, body contouring, and breast surgeries.
A Diverse Range of Plastic Surgeries
At Boulder Plastic Surgery, we offer Aspen residents access to traditional plastic surgery avenues to help achieve their ideal selves. These procedures require an expert touch to create dramatic and satisfying results. Some popular plastic surgeries include:
- Rhinoplasty: We can reduce the size of the nose, adjust the nostrils, alter the angle between the lip and the nose or remove a bump in the bridge with simple reshaping techniques.
- Breast Reduction for Men: Up to 70% of men experience gynecomastia, an endocrine disorder that leads to benign breast tissue enlargement. We can easily treat gynecomastia and it seldom recurs.
- Breast Augmentation: In this procedure, the size and/or shape of the breasts are enhanced with saline or silicone implants via transaxillary, periareolar, or inframammary techniques.
These are only three of our many plastic surgery procedures available for individuals interested in enhancing their lifestyles.
An Affordable Selection of Minimally Invasive Procedures
For many people, the image of a patient wrapped in bandages recovering from surgery keeps them from visiting a plastic surgeon. At Boulder Plastic Surgery, we feature a wide range of affordable and minimally invasive procedures, many of which are accomplished with laser techniques instead, which means you can maintain your active lifestyle.
- Light Therapies: We use Broad Band Light Phototherapy to reduce the effects of aging, combat acne, reduce pore size, treat rosacea, and minimize scars by stimulating rejuvenation.
- Acne Scar Treatment: By targeting oil glands with pulsed infrared lasers, we cab reduce oil production and stimulate tissue repair for acne scars. Reduced oil production will help combat future outbreaks, too.
As with our plastic surgery procedures, these are just a few of the services we offer. Boulder Plastic Surgery has a variety of affordable, minimally invasive procedures that can fit easily into your busy schedule.
Contact Us for More Information
Do you have questions about our services and procedures? Don’t hesitate to contact Boulder Plastic Surgery online or by phone at 303-578-4193. We are located at 2525 4th Street, in Boulder. It’s easy to reach our clinc from Aspen when you follow these directions.
- Take I-70 E toward Denver.
- Merge onto CO-93 N.
- Turn left onto University Ave in Boulder.
- Turn right onto 9th St.
- Turn left onto Mapleton Ave.
- Turn right onto 4th St.