Boulder Plastic Surgery: Offering Safe Procedures From Skilled Surgeons for Boulder
Plastic surgery is a major life choice, and Boulder residents shouldn’t settle for anything but the most experienced plastic surgeons in the area, and you’ll find them at Boulder Plastic Surgery. Our head surgeons have decades of training and experience between them, and are highly respected in their field: Dr. Hand R. Kuisle has been practicing cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in Boulder for over 30 years, and Dr. Winfield Hartley is featured in the definitive textbook on plastic surgery, as co-author of the Breast Augmentation chapter. Together, they’ve developed a customer-centered philosophy focused on choice, and will work hard to find the surgeon and procedure that’s right for you.
Minimally Invasive Procedures
Minimally invasive procedures aim to reduce scarring, side effects, and recovery time by using few or no incisions. These operations are often perfect for skin improvement, and we offer a variety of different treatments, including:
- IPL & BBL Light Therapies: These light based treatments aren’t as intensive as lasers, but are excellent for revitalizing skin. They can also accomplish other skin-based treatments, such as hair removal and relieving acne.
- Laser Therapies: At Boulder Plastic Surgery, we have a wide range of laser treatments to suit several different purposes, including a minimally-ablative Profractional laser for diminishing fine lines and a more powerful Neodymium YAG laser for fungus removal.
- Microdermabrasion: This treatment involves the use of minimally abrasive instruments to gently remove the outer layer of uneven skin and stimulate collagen production, improving the look of the skin without requiring any recovery time.
We also offer a variety of more intensive procedures, procedures that our head surgeons have decades of experience and training with. Among the many operations you can have here are:
- Breast Augmentation: One of Boulder Plastic Surgery’s specialties, this procedure involves the use of saline or silicone implants to adjust and enhance the shape and size of your breasts.
- Face Lift: This surgical procedure aims to reduce the visible signs of aging by adjusting the look and proportion of your face and neck, your most visible features.
For Safe and Skilled Plastic Surgery Near Boulder, Come to Boulder Plastic Surgery
Here at Boulder Plastic Surgery, our goal is to assist the people of Denver to attain the body they want. If you’re looking to schedule a consultation, you can contact us online, or via phone at (303) 578-4193. You can also visit our offices directly, located at 2525 4th Street in Boulder. We’re easy to find:
- From downtown, start off heading south on 19th St toward Arapahoe Ave
- Turn right at onto Arapahoe Ave
- Turn right onto 9th St
- Turn left onto Mapleton Ave
- Turn right onto 4th St, and you’ll see us on the left.
Come out to Boulder Plastic Surgery today, and discover what our surgeons can do for you.