Boulder Plastic Surgery is close enough to Breckenridge for convenient outpatient and minimally invasive procedures. Led by caring and innovative plastic surgeons, we work one-on-one with each patient to determine which procedure(s) will deliver the results you want.
- Dr. Hans R. Kuisle is a Board Certified plastic surgeon that has been working in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery for over 30 years. Dr. Kuisle focuses on reconstruction of complex deformities, cosmetic plastic surgery, and treatment of skin cancer.
- Dr. Winfield Hartley began his observations of plastic surgery procedures at just fifteen, going on to study at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. His focuses include liposuction, body contouring, abdominoplasty, and breast surgeries.
A Select Range of Plastic Surgeries
Depending on the outcome desired, Boulder Plastic Surgery could recommend Breckenridge patients undergo more traditional plastic surgeries, like rhinoplasty or breast augmentation, or some less invasive procedures, too. Our traditional plastic surgery options include:
- Rhinoplasty: When we reshape the nose, we can adjust everything from the overall size of the nose and nostrils to the angle between the upper lip and the nose. Bumps in the bridge and other cosmetic adjustments are possible as well.
- Liposuction: By removing unwanted deposits of fat, we are able to enhance the shape of your body, focusing on areas that have not responded to diet and exercise. Typical liposuction locations include waist, back, thighs, and hips.
- Breast Augmentation: We are able to adjust the shape or size of the breasts with implants (saline or silicone) through periareolar, transaxillary, or inframammary methods. We can also remove or replace old implants.
These three procedures are just a glimpse of the services we offer to help client achieve their goals.
A Diverse Selection of Minimally Invasive Procedures
Even our traditional plastic surgery methods are designed to have as little impact as possible on a patient’s life, but our minimally invasive procedures take that a step further. Boulder Plastic Surgery also uses laser and light therapies for Breckenridge residents as alternatives or supplements to traditional surgery.
- Light Therapies: By using Broad Band Light Phototherapy, we can reduce the effects of aging, decrease pore size, fight acne and acne scars, treat rosacea, and more.
- Microdermabrasion: By gently removing thick and uneven outer layers of skin, microdermabrasion helps stimulate collagen production and reduce the aging process, helping to combat wrinkles and scarring as well as improving hyperpigmentation.
These are just three of the minimally invasive procedures available at Boulder Plastic Surgery; we feature a range of affordable options that are designed to fit into your busy life.
Contact Boulder Plastic Surgery
If you have questions about Boulder Plastic Surgery or any of our services or procedures, please contact our experts online or by phone at 303-578-4193. You can find us at 2525 4th Street in Boulder. Visiting Boulder Plastic Surgery from Breckenridge is easy when you follow these directions.
- Head toward Denver on I-70 E.
- Follow signs for CO-93 N.
- Make a left onto University Ave.
- Turn right on 9th St.
- Make a left on Mapleton Ave.
- Turn right onto 4th St.