Boulder Plastic Surgery Has Many Options for Cheyenne, Wyoming Patients Looking For Quality Care
If you’ve been searching for a dedicated, caring center to perform your cosmetic or reconstructive procedure, consider Boulder Plastic Surgery. Dr. Kuisle and Dr. Hartley are Board Certified Plastic Surgeons who have decades of experience between them, and take a great deal of pride in offering the highest level of cosmetic and reconstructive options to our Cheyenne, WY neighbors.
Visit Boulder Plastic Surgery to learn more about the services we offer. Simply follow these directions from downtown Cheyenne:
- Get on I-25 S./US-87 S.
- Follow I-25 S./US-87 S. to CO-52 W. in Weld County.
- Take exit 235 from I-25 S./US-87 S.
- Continue on CO-52 W.
- Take CO-119 to 4th St. in Boulder.
- You’ll find our offices on the right.
A Choice Selection of Minimally Invasive Procedures
Boulder Plastic Surgery offers a wide array of minimally invasive procedures that can be performed on an outpatient basis, allowing you to return to the activities of daily living quickly looking refreshed and rejuvenated.
A sampling of the services available include:
- Acne Scar Treatment – Persistent acne can leave disfiguring scars on the face and body, which can have an overwhelming impact on self-confidence. Laser treatment can not only reduce the number and severity of outbreaks; it can minimize the visible scarring resulting from past outbreaks.
- Hair Reduction – BBL (Broad Band Light) hair reduction treatment can effectively eliminate the need for time-consuming shaving and painful waxing treatments by destroying the hair follicles, preventing unwanted hair from growing back.
- Chemical Peels – Using a specially formulated acid for deep exfoliation of the face, neck, and hands, we can minimize or eliminate signs of sun damage, mild scarring, and aging. Chemical peels remove the outer layer of skin and encourage the growth of fresh new cells, for a more radiant complexion.
A Select Range of Plastic Surgeries
Our Board Certified Plastic Surgeons are also skilled at performing more complex procedures as well. Boulder Plastic Surgery’s state of the art facility allows us to offer a wide array of options to patients whose needs require a surgical approach.
A few of the many surgical options available include:
- Breast Augmentation – Using saline or silicone implants, we can augment the size and shape of the breast, increasing volume and evening out otherwise lopsided or disfigured breasts, giving patients a more natural, fuller figure.
- Liposuction – With our state-of-the-art equipment, we can remove unwanted body fat, resculpting areas of the body that are otherwise resistant to weight loss, revealing a smoother, more pleasing profile that diet and exercise alone may not be able to deliver.
- Face Lift – Over time, the skin of the neck and face loose elasticity, leaving behind sagging flesh. We work with each patient to customize their treatment, addressing areas of concern and recontouring the face to provide a rejuvenated appearance without altering a person’s individual characteristics.
Learn More about the Plastic Surgery Options Available to Cheyenne, WY Patients at Boulder Plastic Surgery
For more information about any of the above plastic surgery procedures, Cheyenne, WY clients are invited to contact Boulder Plastic Surgery at (303) 578-4193, or schedule a consultation with one of our Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in our offices located at 2525 4th St., #202, in Boulder, CO.