Looking for Plastic Surgery Near Denver? Trust the Expert Surgeons at Boulder Plastic Surgery
When it comes to getting plastic surgery, it’s important to find surgeons you can trust and feel comfortable with, and for many years Boulder Plastic Surgery has been providing exactly that to the people of Denver. Our head surgeons are experts in the field: Dr. Winfield Hartley co-authored the Breast Augmentation chapter in the definitive textbook on plastic surgery, and Dr. Hand R. Kuisle has been practicing cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in Boulder for over 30 years. Both are members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and both firmly believe in individual choice, and finding the surgeon and procedure that fits you and your needs best.
Minimally Invasive Procedures
Minimally invasive procedures involve using small—or no—incisions to accomplish the goals of the operation. These procedures are excellent for personal aesthetic touch-ups, as they often involve much less scarring and lead to shorter recovery times. At Boulder Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of these procedures, including:
- IPL & BBL Light Therapies: These procedures use light to accomplish a variety of operations, from hair removal to acne treatment, with minimal side effects and a quick and easy recovery period.
- Laser Therapies: We have several outpatient laser therapy options, from minimally ablative lasers to smooth out wrinkles to more intensive tools capable of eradicating nail fungus.
- Chemical Peels: One of our lightest and most popular options, our PCA peels exfoliate and bring new skin cells to the surface, treating discoloration, aging, scarring, or a variety of chronic and acute skin conditions, and can be performed over a lunch hour.
Of course, our trained surgeons are also skilled at a variety of more intensive procedures, and will help you at every step, from consultation to recovery. Among the many operations we offer are:
- Breast Augmentation: In this procedure, we can enhance the size and shape of your breasts through the use of saline or silicone implants, depending on your individual needs.
- Breast Reconstruction: Whether you’ve lost breast tissue due to injury, or due to surgical revision, we can correct the damage using either your own tissues or prosthetic implants.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): Commonly referred to as a “tummy tuck”, in Abdominoplasty we remove excess skin and fat from the abdominal area, often restoring muscles that had been separated or weakened and creating a smoother, firmer core.
If You’re in Need of Expert Plastic Surgery Near Denver, You’ll Find it at Boulder Plastic Surgery
At Boulder Plastic Surgery, we’re proud to offer skilled professional plastic surgery to the people of Denver. Contact us online here, or via phone at (303) 578-4193, and schedule a consultation today. And when you’re ready to see what we can do for you, visit our offices, located at 2525 4th Street in Boulder. We’re easy to find:
- Start off heading north on I-25 N
- Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 217A to merge onto US-36 toward Boulder
- Take the Baseline Rd. exit toward CO-93
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Baseline Rd.
- Turn right onto Broadway
- Turn left onto University Ave.
- Turn right onto 9th St.
- Turn left onto Mapleton Ave.
- Turn right onto 4th St, and you’ll see us on the left
Come out to Boulder Plastic Surgery today, and see what our expert surgeons can do for you.