Boulder Plastic Surgery is committed to providing access to the highest quality of corrective and cosmetic plastic surgery for our Erie clients. Our Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Kuisle and Dr. Hartley, have between them more than 40 years’ experience in the field of Plastic Surgery and are highly regarded for their skill and dedication to their patient’s complete satisfaction.
Minimally Invasive Procedures
A minimally invasive procedure is one that can target a specific complaint without the need to resort to surgery. With many of these procedures, patients find that they can return to work in a matter of days with little or no discomfort, as compared to surgery. A few examples of the minimally invasive procedures Boulder Plastic Surgery can perform include:
- Laser Therapies – These include Profractional, MircoLaser Peel, Acne Scar Treatment, and YAG Laser. Each of these outpatient procedures involves the use of concentrated light to resurface the skin and encourage the growth of collagen for a more youthful appearance.
- IPL/BBL Light Therapy – This innovative therapy uses advanced dual lamp pulsed light technology to target specific areas of the skin for treatment, and has been shown to be extremely effective in the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyper-pigmentation of the skin.
- Chemical Peels – A Chemical Peel involves the use of mild acids to gently resurface the skin. This process has proven very effective in the treatment of persistent skin issues, such as scarring and sun damage.
Patients requiring a more extensive solution often turn to the artistry of Plastic Surgery for relief. Among the many Plastic surgery options available to Erie patients are:
- Breast Augmentation – Augmentation is a procedure in which the size and shape of the breasts can be enhanced through the use of saline or silicone implants, or through the use of the patient’s own donor tissue, to form a fuller, more pleasing silhouette.
- Tummy Tuck – A Tummy Tuck, or abdominoplasty, is a procedure where the surgeon removes excess skin and tissue from the abdominal area. During the procedure, the physician can often restore muscles that have been separated or weakened as a result of age, heredity, substantial weight fluctuations, and pregnancy, creating a firmer, more pleasing profile.
- Breast Reconstruction – Pregnancy, weight fluctuations, age, injury, or surgical revision, can have a devastating effect on breast tissue. Breast reconstruction surgery can rebuild or replace damaged tissue through the use of the patient’s own tissues or a prosthetic device.
Discuss Your Options With Boulder Plastic Surgery Today
To learn more about the surgical and non-surgical options available to you, contact our offices at (303) 578-4193. Boulder Plastic Surgery is conveniently located just 18 miles west of downtown Erie, CO at 2525 4th St., Boulder:
- Take County Line Rd. to CO-52 W./Mineral Rd. in Boulder County.
- Follow CO-52 W./Mineral Rd. and CO-119 to Iris Ave. in Boulder.
- Continue straight onto Iris Ave.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Broadway.
- Continue on Alpine Ave. Drive to 4th. St.
Our offices will be located on your right.