Plastic Surgery, Laramie, WY
Boulder Plastic Surgery offers patients in Laramie, Wyoming and the surrounding areas access to high quality cosmetic and plastic surgery services from a caring staff of medical professionals dedicated to giving them the results they want. Our Board of Certified Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Kuisle and Dr. Hartley, have decades of experience providing exceptional care to the whole patient based on their individual needs.
A Wide Selection of Minimally Invasive Procedures
Minimally invasive procedures include laser treatments, Dermabrasion, and chemical peels. They are designed to freshen the patient’s appearance, reducing uneven coloration and the appearance of fine lines and scarring. A sampling of the minimally invasive procedures available at Boulder Plastic Surgery include:
- YAG Laser for Veins and Nail Fungus – The Neodymium YAG laser produces an intense burst of concentrated light that has proven very effective in reducing the appearance of unsightly spider veins and, when used properly, can also completely eliminate nail fungus.
- Forever Young – The Forever Young Broad Band Light Therapy is effective in the treatment of a number of skin conditions brought about by aging, illness and the environment. BBL dual lamp technology delivers a concentrated burst of light energy to the tissue beneath the skin to treat age spots, hyper-pigmentation, sun damage, rough textured skin, enlarged pores, and other skin issues.
- Acne Scar Treatment – Specialized lasers are used to remove the uppermost layer of skin, smoothing out the scar tissue and encouraging the production of collagen and new, healthy cells. Over time, this treatment results in younger, healthier skin, and reduces the appearance of acne and other types of scars.
A Broad Range of Plastic Surgeries
For issues that require surgical intervention, our plastic surgery group offers Laramie patients a variety of services, including:
- Skin Cancer Removal – Overexposure to the sun or family heredity can result in the formation of cancerous cells. When caught in time, 90% of all skin cancers can be eradicated through removal and treatment by a qualified physician.
- Breast Mastopexy – Also known as a breast lift, Mastopexy is the surgical reduction and reshaping of breast tissue in women with very large, asymmetrical, and misshapen breast tissue. Women suffering back, neck, and shoulder pain due to any of these issues can see a dramatic reduction or cessation of their symptoms post-surgery.
- Botox – Botox is a specialized inject-able form of botulism, which has proven to be very successful in the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles of the face, neck, and other areas. The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis in our office and patients can often return to the daily activities of living right after the procedure.
Find Your Plastic Surgery Specialists Near Laramie, WY
To learn more about the many cutting edge procedures available at Boulder Plastic Surgery, contact our offices at (303) 578-4193. We are conveniently located just a short drive south of Laramie, WY at 2525 4th St., in Boulder, CO:
- Head south on S. 5th St. toward Grand Ave.
- Follow US-287 S. to Larimer County.
- Follow N. Taft Hill Rd., Wilson Ave. and Co Rd. 17 to US-287 S.
- Turn right onto US-287 S.
- Turn right onto CO-66 W.
- Turn left onto US-36 E.
- Continue on Broadway. Drive to 4th St. in Boulder.
Our offices will be located a short way down on your right.