Boulder Plastic Surgery Treats Littleton, CO, Residents
Boulder Plastic Surgery is one of the most convenient and trusted locations for plastic surgery near Littleton, CO. With traditional plastic surgery procedures like breast augmentations and facelifts as well as new minimally invasive procedures, Boulder Plastic Surgery works to bring the inner you to the surface. We are able to have our reputation in the Denver Metro area thanks to the innovative and accomplished plastic surgeons at our firm.
- Dr. Hans R. Kuisle is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has been performing reconstructive and cosmetic surgery for over 30 years, focusing on treatment of skin cancer and the reconstruction of deformities.
- Dr. Winfield Hartley began his plastic surgery observations at the age of fifteen, quickly moving on to the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center for advanced study. Hartley focuses on liposuction, body contouring, abdominoplasty, and breast surgeries.
Our Minimally Invasive Procedures
It’s tough to shake the image of a patient spending weeks or months to recover from plastic surgery, but movies and television have a while to catch up to the real world. Boulder Plastic Surgery features a wide range of minimally invasive procedures that use laser or chemical techniques for quick outpatient treatments – many can even be scheduled over a lunch hour!
- Acne Scar Treatment: By using infrared pulse lasers, we can both stimulate tissue growth around acne scars and reduce oil production. That reduced oil production will help decrease the risk of future breakouts.
- Hair Reduction: With broadband laser (BBL) treatment, we are able to target hair follicles at their source, effectively destroying them by heating the dark pigment that makes them noticeable.
- Chemical Peels: A chemical peel might sound serious, but they are simply chemical exfoliating processes that use a light acid to remove dead or dying skin and speed up the natural healing process. Chemical peels can be used on acne, aging, and other skin problems.
These are three of our minimally invasive procedures available to Littleton residents; be sure to consult with a member of our staff to find out which options are right for the goals you desire.
A Broad Range of Plastic Surgeries
While minimally invasive procedures are excellent for some appearance goals, others require more complicated procedures. Boulder Plastic Surgery is proud to offer Littleton, CO, residents access to traditional plastic surgery options from renowned doctors.
- Breast Augmentation: We are able to enhance the size or shape of the breasts with implants (saline or silicone) by using inframammary, transaxial, or periareolar techniques for minimal scarring.
- Liposuction: By physically removing troublesome fat deposits, liposuction is able to contour and shape the body in places where traditional diet and exercise have been ineffective.
- Face Lift: By focusing on the most visible parts of the body, your face and your neck, we are able to reduce the physical signs of aging without changing how you look. Each face lift is personalized to your individual features, accenting what needs to be accented to decrease the signs of aging.
Boulder Plastic Surgery features a diverse selection of other plastic surgeries, including eyelid surgery, brow and forehead lifts, and breast reduction and reconstruction.
Contact Us to Learn More
If you have questions about our procedures and services or want to schedule an appointment, please contact Boulder Plastic Surgery online or by phone at 303-578-4193. You can find us at 2525 4th St, in Boulder. To reach Boulder Plastic Surgery from Littleton, CO, just
- Head onto I-25 N in Denver
- Merge onto US-36 W
- Take the Baseline Rd exit toward CO-93 and turn left
- Turn right onto Broadway
- Turn left onto University Ave
- Turn right onto 9th St
- Turn left onto Mapleton Ave
- Turn right onto 4th St