Boulder Plastic Surgery provides patients with the best cosmetic and plastic surgical services tailored to meet the needs of each individual patient. Dr. Kuisle and Dr. Hartley are both Board Certified Plastic Surgeons with decades of experience performing a variety of surgical and minimally invasive procedures all administered in a personal, professional, and caring atmosphere.
A Wide Selection of Minimally Invasive Procedures
Some of our minimally invasive procedures include laser treatments, chemical peels, and light therapy. Most have minimal down times and are ideal for patients looking to refresh their appearance without committing to a long recovery period.
Some of the minimally invasive procedures available at Boulder Plastic Surgery include:
- Acne Scar Treatment – Treatment for acne scars involves specialized laser technology. When properly applied, it resurfaces the skin by removing the thick, uneven textures of scar tissue, while encouraging production of collagen. Over time, these treatments can result in smoother skin and the removal or reduction of the appearance of scar tissue.
- Hair Reduction – Broad Band Light therapy can remove unwanted hair and inhibit its regrowth over time. Specialized pulsed lights are used to destroy the pigment within the hair follicle, effectively and preventing it from growing back. The process requires virtually no down time and has been proven effective for hair on the legs, back, underarms, face, and other areas.
- Chemical Peels – Chemical peels involve the use of mild solutions to gently exfoliate the skin removing the outermost layers to bring new skin cells to the surface. Chemical peels are used to remove or diminish scarring from surgical procedures and injuries, as well as uneven skin pigmentation resulting from overexposure to the sun.
A Broad Range of Plastic Surgeries
Plastic surgery is an effective method for repairing damage from disfiguring injuries or illnesses, as well as contouring the body through specialized procedures.
Some of the procedures our skilled surgeons regularly perform include:
- Breast Augmentation – Augmentation involves the insertion of saline or silicone implants to enhance the size and/or shape of the natural breast. Augmentation can be beneficial to patients who are dissatisfied with the appearance of their breasts due to their size or uneven size.
- Liposuction – Liposuction, or body contouring, uses a specialized tube and vacuum to remove unwanted body fat to contour the shape of the body, creating a leaner and more pleasing profile.
- Facelift – A facelift is the surgical repair or careful removal of select facial tissue to re-sculpt of the underlying framework. It can repair the appearance of sagging skin often associated with aging.
Learn More about the Best Plastic Surgery Options Near Louisville
For more information about the many surgical and minimally invasive procedures performed every day at Boulder Plastic Surgery, contact our experts at (303) 578-4193. Our office is conveniently located just 10 miles east of downtown Louisville at 2525 4th St. in Boulder.
- Head west on Spruce St. toward Main St.
- Take E. South Boulder Rd., S. Boulder Rd, US-36 W. and Broadway to 4th St. in Boulder.
- You’ll find our facility on your left.