For Plastic Surgery With a Personal Touch, Loveland Trusts Boulder Plastic Surgery
Boulder Plastic Surgery has been providing Loveland with quality cosmetic and reconstructive treatments for years, and it remains one of the top clinics in the area. Patients choose us because we provide expert care with a patient focused philosophy, personally working with you through every step of your procedure. Our head surgeons, Dr. Winfield Hartley and Dr. Hans R. Kuisle, are both dedicated members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and they each have an impressive pedigree. Dr. Kuisle has been performing cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in Boulder for over 30 years, constantly refining his practice and techniques. Dr. Hartley is an acclaimed surgeon in his own right, and so respected by the community that he was tasked with co-authoring the chapter on breast augmentation in the definitive plastic surgery textbook.
A Full Menu of Minimally Invasive Procedures
Advances in techniques and technology mean that we here at Boulder Plastic Surgery can offer a wide variety of cosmetic treatments with no incisions and significantly reduced recovery times. A few of the minimally invasive procedures we offer include:
- Microdermabrasion: This treatment helps reduce the signs of aging by removing the thick and uneven outer layer of skin via minimally abrasive instruments.
- Acne Scar Treatment: Innovative new laser technologies allow us to stimulate tissue repair in the skin, thereby reducing the appearance of acne scars.
- Forever Young: With Broad Band Light Phototherapy, we can treat a wide range of skin conditions, such as rosacea and sun damage, without making a single incision.
Affordable Plastic Surgeries
Our surgeons are well trained in a wide range of more intensive surgical procedures, and have a wide body of knowledge to draw on when figuring out which one is right for you. Among the therapies we provide are:
- Breast Mastopexy: Also known as a breast lift, this procedure helps patients with overly large or misshapen breasts by surgically reducing their breast tissue.
- Skin Cancer Removal: Skin cancer affects over a million people every year; thankfully, if caught early, 90% of all skin cancers can be completely cured. If you notice one of the warning signs, come visit us immediately for treatment.
- Eyelid Surgery: Eyes define a great deal of how you appear, so signs of aging in the skin around the eyes can have a major affect on your look. With this procedure, we remove excess fat, skin, and muscle to help you look your youngest.
Boulder Plastic Surgery is Proud to Serve the People of Loveland
When patients need plastic surgery they can trust close to Loveland, they come to Boulder Plastic Surgery. Contact us over the phone at (303) 578-4193 today, and see what we can do for you. And when you’re ready for a consultation, come visit our clinic at 2525 4th Street in Boulder. To get here from Loveland, simply follow these directions:
- Start off heading south on US-287 S.
- Turn right to head west on Hwy 66 W.
- Turn left onto US-36 E.
- Turn right onto Broadway.
- Turn right onto Alpine Ave.
- Turn left onto 4th St.
You’ll find our clinic on the right. Pay us a visit, and come see what a difference we can make in your life.