Visit Boulder Plastic Surgery for Quality Service From Surgeons You Can Trust Near Thornton
Boulder Plastic Surgery has long been the clinic of choice for Thornton patients, and it’s easy to see why: our acclaimed staff and patient-first philosophy ensures that patients feel safe and satisfied every step of the way. Dr. Hans R. Kuisle and Dr. Winfield Hartley are experienced members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and each can boast an impressive list of accomplishments. Dr. Kuisle has been treating patients in and around Boulder for over 30 years, and Dr. Hartley is a widely respected surgeon who helped write the breast augmentation chapter in the definitive plastic surgery textbook. Together, they’ve created a practice that prides itself on providing the best possible experience for the patients, from consultation to recovery.
A Host of Minimally Invasive Procedures
Minimally invasive procedures create a variety of cosmetic effects without the use of incisions, thereby greatly reducing the recovery time. At Boulder Plastic Surgery, we offer a number of these therapies, including:
- Microdermabrasion: Using minimally abrasive instruments, we remove the outer layer of thick and uneven skin, thus reducing many of the signs of aging.
- Acne Scar Treatment: With a combination of infrared and pulsed light, we can effectively eliminate active acne and significantly reduce the appearance of acne scars.
- Chemical Peels: The PCA skin peels we offer chemically exfoliate the skin, bringing new skin cells to the surface and treating a variety of skin conditions, all over the course of an hour with little to no recovery period.
A Complete Menu of Plastic Surgeries
Our trained surgeons also offer an extensive range of more intensive cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, such as:
- Breast Mastopexy: More commonly known as a “breast lift”, this treatment involves surgically reducing breast tissue in order to help patients with overly large or misshapen breasts.
- Scar Revision: Scars can have a serious impact on the image and self-esteem of those affected; thankfully, we can now use modern medical technology to significantly reduce the appearance of scars.
- Eyelid Surgery: Signs of aging around the eyes can have a significant impact on the way you look; in this procedure, we can reduce or eliminate those imperfections by removing excess skin, fat, and muscle.
Boulder Plastic Surgery: The Plastic Surgery Clinic Thornton Trusts
At Boulder Plastic Surgery, we’re proud to provide quality cosmetic and reconstructive surgery to the people of Thornton, and we hope to continue serving you for a long time to come. To find out what we can do to help you, contact us online, or give us a call at (303) 578-4193. And for a personal consultation with one of our surgeons, come visit us at 2525 4th Street in Boulder. Getting here from Thornton is easy:
- Start off heading south on I-25 S
- Take exit 217A to merge onto US-36 W
- Take the Baseline Rd exit toward CO-93
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Baseline Rd
- Turn right onto Broadway
- Turn left onto University Ave
- Turn right onto 9th St
- Turn left onto Mapleton Ave
- Turn right onto 4th St
You’ll find our clinic on the left.