Reverso, what is it?
Reverso is a next generation device that combines two treatments in one, radio frequency and microneedling. Microneedling creates a tiny injury in the skin to stimulate collagen, radio frequency provides heat which leads to tighter, younger-looking skin. The treatment, although moderately uncomfortable, has demonstrated excellent improvement in skin texture, especially in the neck, a significant problem area for many individuals.
Deep fractional radio frequency achieves highly effective skin resurfacing and remodeling by causing local fractionated ablation. This injury then stimulates a healing response causing skin rejuvenation and collagen remodeling. Treatment is patient-tailored for optimal aesthetic results with the highest level of safety.
Combine with Halo, Plasma Pen or IPL for more comprehensive results.
Treatment targets the following:
- Restores Skin Firmness & Elasticity
- Tightens Loose & Sagging Skin
- Corrects Irregular Skin Texture
- Corrects Uneven Skin Tone (Pigmentation)
- Reduces Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Decreases the Appearance of Scars (Post Acne)
- Shrinks Enlarged Pores
- Blurs Stretch Marks
$700 per treatment for face, neck, or treatment of texture or fine lines. $2,200 for 4 treatments.
$800 per treatment for stretch marks, central abdomen, flanks or back of arm. $2,500 for 4 treatments.
*Additional $150 to add growth factors (exosomes or Factor V) to after care.
How long does the procedure take?
Treatment takes about one hour for face or neck. Larger areas take longer, 30 minutes are added for numbing. Combination treatments with Halo, Plasma Pen or IPL will take longer. Mild to moderate discomfort, pain and tingling is expected during the treatment. Topical anesthesia is always used, and nitrous (Pronox) is available as well.
What is the recovery time?
The day of the treatment, you will have mild to moderate redness and there will be some swelling in the treatment site. In the following days, this will lessen, by days 3-5 you will look normal, but remember the skin is still healing.
How many treatments do I need?
Most physicians find that 3-4 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart provide optimal results for patients.
Can I wear makeup?
You will leave with post care instructions. We recommend waiting 24 hours before applying make-up. Additionally, no sun without sunscreen and no working out for 5 days and you are well on your way to maximizing your result.
Reverso Post Treatment Care:
- Keep the treated area clean in the days following the treatment.
- Apply sunscreen (SPF 30+) to the treatment area and avoid exposure to the direct sun, throughout the treatment series.
- In the first 24-48 hours following the treatment, apply calming topicals as directed by your aesthetician.
- Avoid washing the treated area for 12 hours following treatment, after this, lukewarm water cleansing or usage of mild Cetaphil type cleansers is recommended.
- Avoid hot showers, sauna, strenuous physical activity, as well as dipping into the ocean or a swimming pool, for 5 days after treatment.
- After body treatments, wear loose clothing that does not rub the skin, as long as the treatment area remains sensitive. Any skin friction in the treatment area during the healing process could cause an unwanted pigmentation to develop.
- Avoid scraping or peeling the scabs which may form in the treatment area. Hydration of the area to minimize itching or local reaction is suggested.
- Resume using melanin suppressants and sebum reduction preparations in the treatment area 1 week after, with the aesthetician’s approval, and provided the inflammatory process in the area has ended.
- Aestheticians will schedule a follow-up visit for patients within 7-10 days after the treatment.
- Report any irregular side effects that you experience following the treatment to your aesthetician.
Also, if you have had Juvederm or another type of filler in an area that you want to be treated with Reverso, wait 6 months before your treatment, if treating the same area.
Stop Retin A one month before.
Stop Retinol one week before.
Restart products 10 days post. No working out for 5 days.
Wait 2 weeks after treatment to do Botox. Wait 3 months after Botox in area to be treated.
How long do results last?
Everyone is different, the collagen you make is your own and continues to accelerate production over 4 months. Results improve over time.