(Ask for Pricing)
As part of our growing commitment to our patients, IV Seasons Skin Care offers SkinCeuticals chemical peels that can help restore a youthful appearance to skin with large pores, fine lines, age spots, sun damage, dull skin, pigmentation, and acne.
Our SkinCeuticals peels can improve the overall appearance of your skin in as few as four treatments with minimal interruption to your everyday life, although we recommend a course of six peels for ideal results. After the initial course is completed, peeling at regular intervals can be part of your ongoing treatment at IV Seasons Skin Care.
Five Different SkinCeuticals Peels
We have five different SkinCeuticals peels depending on the type of restorative care you need:
- MicroPeel: This three-step procedure combines cryogenic therapy with chemical and physical exfoliation to reduce dullness, wrinkles, fine lines, and skin imperfections.
- MicroPeel Sensitive Skin Solution: For patients seeking results of our MicoPeels but with sensitive skin, we use niacin, usnic acid, and lactic acid to decongest and exfoliate your pores while simultaneously hydrating your skin.
- MicroPeel Plus: This unique procedure is just a one-step treatment that can keep problematic skin clear of breakouts, reduce acne, and correct environmental skin damages. We recommend two series of 4-6 peels per year for the best results.
- Cryogenic Therapy: Immediately increase the rate of your skin cell regeneration by freezing sun-damaged cells, even your skin tone, and shrink your pores. Cryogenic therapy can also reduce inflammation due to the low temperature and deliver a more radiant glow and smoother skin.
- Pigment Balancing Peel: This unique peel procedure targets hyperpigmentation to improve uneven appearance and mottled skin in as few as 4-6 treatments. By using an exfoliating acid solution, we can brighten your skin, accelerate cell renewal, and reduce hyperpigmentation.
Learn More From IV Seasons Skin Care
We want to help you improve the texture and appearance of your skin without worrying about the irritation or disruption of your day-to-day life that comes with traditional peels on the market.
If you have any questions about our SkinCeuticals Peels or want to schedule an appointment, feel free to contact our office at your convenience.