Many people think that fuller cheeks are aesthetically pleasing, and that weak or narrow cheeks cause a gaunt appearance. For this reason some people elect to have a cheek augmentation procedure. If you are seeking cheek augmentation in the Denver area, you should visit the surgeons at Boulder Plastic Surgery for a consultation.
This type of facial surgery can reestablish the structure and full look of your cheeks if it has been diminished with aging. The procedure can also create the appearance of defined cheekbones and improve facial symmetry.
There are several types of cheek surgery available. The kind that is best for you will depend on your current facial appearance and your desired results. Our surgeons will help you decide the best course to take, but for now, here is some basic information on the different procedures we offer.
Types of Cheek Augmentation Procedures Available
- Injectable Dermal Fillers – These are sometimes known as ‘liquid facelifts’ and are becoming more popular. These injections can plump up and re-contour your face. They can last 18-months or more, and include brand names like Juvaderm, Restylane, and Perlane.
- Permanent Cheek Implants – Cheek implants can create high cheekbones or fill out sunken or drawn cheeks. This surgery can be done with quite small incisions, giving you permanent enhancement with instant results. The surgery can be completed under local anesthesia or general anesthesia.
- Cheek Lift – Also called a mid-face lift, this procedure can lift sagging cheeks and reduce fine lines around the cheeks and mouth. It also reduces deep nasal furrows, increases lip fullness, and can turn up the corners of your lips if they face downward.
- Fat Grafting – Fat is transferred into the face to replace lost volume. This creates a more youthful appearance and does not require large incisions.
- Laser Resurfacing – This type of treatment tautens the cheek skin and creates a lifting impression. It can also reduce sun damage, wrinkles, and age spots.
Find Out More By Contacting Boulder Plastic Surgery
If you are interested in finding out more about aesthetic cheek surgery, then give us a call at Boulder Plastic Surgery! We can schedule your consultation so we can go over all of your options and questions together. Our professional and attentive staff looks forward to working with you!