Are you in the Boulder, CO area and looking for a way to get rid of stubborn fat deposits? You might be a good candidate for liposuction at Boulder Plastic Surgery. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that can be used to treat fat deposits that won’t respond to diet or exercise. It is important to note that while liposuction can be used to slim various areas of the body, it is not a weight loss surgery — the procedure is most effective on people who are already at a healthy weight. At Boulder Plastic surgery we provide a variety of liposuction procedures.
Liposuction is a procedure that uses a tube and vacuum device to remove unwanted fat deposits. The procedure usually lasts between one and two hours depending on the area.
Boulder Plastic Surgery offers two types of liposuction
- Suction Assisted Liposuction
- Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction
Which Body Parts Can Be Treated With Liposuction
Liposuction can be used to treat various places on the face and body including the cheeks, back, buttocks, knees, calves and more.
- Chin and Neck – a double chin, or excess fat in the sub-mental or chin or neck area. Fat can accumulate in this area, even on a person of normal weight. Fat can be removed but liposuction will not tighten loose skin.
- Breasts – liposuction can be used to treat overly large, fatty breasts. It can also be used to treat enlarged breasts caused by accumulation of fat in men as well.
- Abdomen – a stubborn layer of fat is common even in those who exercise regularly, and can be treated with liposuction. Pockets of fat on the lower belly, often called a “pooch”, are also easily treated.
- Hips – localized fat deposits on the hips can easily be slimmed. This type of procedure is often combined with liposuction on the outer thighs.
- Thighs – fat can be removed to prevent the thighs from rubbing against each due to excessive fat or along the front and back of the thighs.
Schedule Your Consultation at Boulder Plastic Surgery
Visit Boulder Plastic surgery in Boulder, CO for more information about liposuction today. We are located at 2525 4th St in Boulder, CO and offer a wide variety of procedures for the face and body. Contact us via our website to schedule your consultation. We can also be reached phone at (303)443-2277 if you prefer.