If you’re thinking about undergoing a cosmetic procedure, be it surgical or non-surgical, then turn to your Boulder area plastic surgery center. At Boulder Plastic Surgery, we have close to 40 years of experience, and no matter what type of plastic surgery you desire or require, our doctors have been trained to be able to perform it. We’re confident you’ll receive the results you desire with the shortest recovery period required.
At BPS, we offer our patients a number of different plastic surgery options. These procedures fall into four main categories: Facial, Breast, Body, and Skin procedures. Let’s take a closer look at the variety of plastic surgery we do on our patients.
- Lift – Usually done to minimize forehead creases, drooping eyebrows, and frown lines. This is an outpatient surgery that lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Face Lift – Done to improve sagging skin by removing excess fat. This is a procedure that is normally for men and women over the age of 40.
- Facial Implants – Improves the basic shape and balance of the face and cheekbones.
We typically perform three different breast operations:
- Breast Augmentation – Procedure done to enlarge the breasts and enhance the shape of them. This 1.5 to 2 hour operation usually allows the patient to leave the same day.
- Breast Reduction – Commonly performed procedure done to reduce the amount of pain that can be caused by larger breasts. It’s also done to reshape sagging breasts.
- Implant Replacement – If you’re not happy with your breast implants, our doctors can have the implants replaced or removed completely. Implants are also removed due to fibrosis, scar tissue, and infection.
There are three primary body procedures that we perform on our patients:
- Mommy Makeover – Designed to reverse the effects of having a baby as well as aging.
- Tummy Tuck – Also known as abdominoplasty, this procedure flattens the stomach and abdominals by removing excess fat and tightening your abdominal muscles.
- Liposuction – Removes the unwanted and excess fat deposits. It can occur on the chin, cheeks, abdomen, thighs, and arms, among other places.
Boulder Plastic Surgery also does a number of skin operations, including scar treatment, scar removal, skin resurfacing, and wrinkle reduction.
Visit Boulder Plastic Surgery Today
Before you undergo plastic surgery, be sure to contact our office and speak to one of our doctors about the procedure you wish to have performed. We will discuss what it is you hope to gain from the surgery, what exactly you want done, and how the procedure will go. Visit us today and let us know how we can help you.