Boulder Plastic Surgery Offers a Variety of Surgical and Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures
Our doctors at Boulder Plastic Surgery have a combined 38 years of experience offering patients exceptional care and quality cosmetic treatment. There are a wide array of procedures that we have refined to provide fantastic results, including facial rejuvenation, whole body procedures, and breast augmentation/reduction surgery. People commit to plastic surgery for a variety of reasons, but it is good to begin by having a basic understanding of the different procedures that are available to you.
A facelift, technically known as a rhytidectomy, is an operation designed to improve facial wrinkling that develops with increasing age, providing a more youthful appearance. It usually involves the removal of excess facial skin and the tightening or lifting of soft tissue of the face and neck.
- Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, is a cosmetic restructuring of the upper and lower eyelid that is performed to eliminate a fatigued or tired look.
- A forehead lift, or a brow lift, can eliminate wrinkles in the upper part of the face.
- A rhinoplasty is a procedure that corrects or reconstructs the nose.
- Ostoplasty is a surgery that shapes and alters the appearance of the ear. It is generally a very simple procedure and involves little discomfort.
- Facial implants are used to reshape and add prominence to the cheeks or chin.
- Breast augmentation is used to enlarge the breasts in order to give them a fuller, more symmetrical appearance, and can involve a number of different options for implants.
- Implant replacement is a surgery that may be performed for patients who have experienced failed or failing breast implants.
- Breast reduction is used to reshape and raise sagging breasts and is commonly performed to alleviate medical problems that can be caused by large breasts. It is not uncommon for men to receive breast reduction. Liposuction and cutting of excess glandular tissue can reduce enlarged or sagging breasts in men.
Whole Body Procedures
A mommy makeover is designed for women looking to reverse the unwanted effects of childbearing and aging. It can involve a combination of any number of procedures, including:
- A tummy tuck, or abodominoplasty, flattens the abdomen by removing fat and tightening muscles of the abdominal wall. This procedure is most effective when paired with liposuction.
- Liposuction is performed with a tube and vacuum removing unwanted fat deposits that don’t respond to diet and exercise.
- Profractional Erbium Laser Skin Treatment is a quick and moderately comfortable way to improve the overall appearance of one’s skin.
Visit us at Boulder Plastic Surgery for an initial consultation, where we can discuss your desired results, expectations, and what procedures, if any, are right for you. We strive to help our patients realize a more positive self image through a well-rounded health regimen, so see us today to discuss how we can help you.