Boulder Plastic Surgery: the Preferred Clinic of Arvada Patients
Boulder Plastic Surgery has long been the clinic Arvada citizens trust for their plastic surgery needs, and for good reason: we’re staffed with some of the best plastic surgeons around. Dr. Winfield Hartley and Dr. Hans R. Kuisle are both members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and both have an array of awards and accomplishments under their belt: Dr. Kuisle boasts three decades of experience, while Dr. Hartley is a widely published and trusted surgeon who’s presented research at several national meetings. Together, they’ve designed Boulder Plastic Surgery around a patient-centered philosophy of choice, catering their care and methods to the unique needs of each individual.
Minimally Invasive Procedures
There are several cosmetic procedures you can go through without surgery, of course. Boulder Plastic Surgery offers a wide selection of these minimally invasive procedures, which achieve their desired cosmetic effects with few or no incisions so as to minimize both procedure and recovery time. These are just a handful of the therapies we offer:
- IPL/BBL Light Therapies: These infrared light methods offer a quick and innovative method of relieving a variety of skin conditions, from acne to age spots.
- Profractional Laser: For fast results with minimal downtime, this minimally ablative laser stimulates collagen production, relieving wrinkles, fine lines, scars, and sun damage.
- Microdermabrasion: This method also stimulates collagen production, in this case by carefully and gently removing the outer layer of thick, uneven skin, which helps to minimize the effects of aging on the skin.
At Boulder Plastic Surgery, we’re highly trained in more intensive procedures as well, and we’ll guide you through every step of the process, from consultation through to recovery. Here are a few of our available surgical options:
- Breast Augmentation: This procedure allows you to enhance the size and shape of your breasts through the use of saline or silicone implants, depending on your personal needs.
- Skin Cancer: Every year, more than a million Americans are afflicted with skin cancer. However, if you recognize the warning signs and treat it early enough, 90% of all skin cancers can be completely cured. We offer these treatments for each skin cancer type.
- Scar Revision: Scarring is a difficult thing to adjust to, but modern medical technology is now able to diminish the visibility of scars, causing a noticeable improvement in the look of your skin.
For Reliable, Expert Plastic Surgery in the Arvada Area, You Can Trust Boulder Plastic Surgery
Boulder Plastic Surgery has been serving the people of Arvada for several years now, and we’re proud to continue delivering excellence in the field of plastic surgery. If you have any questions about our many available treatments and therapies, contact us online or via phone at (303) 578-4193. When you’re ready for a consultation, come out to our clinic, located at 2525 4th Street in Boulder. It’s easy to get here from Arvada:
- Start off going north on CO-121 N.
- Use the right lane to take the ramp onto US-36 W.
- Take the Baseline Rd. exit toward CO-93.
- Us the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Baseline Rd.
- Turn right onto Broadway.
- Turn left onto University Ave.
- Turn right onto 9th St.
- Turn left onto Mapleton Ave.
- Turn right onto 4th St.
You’ll find our clinic on the left.