Boulder Plastic Surgery offers cosmetic and reconstructive surgical services to our Westminster neighbors. Dr. Kuisle and Dr. Hartley are Board Certified plastic surgeons skilled at performing cutting-edge procedures with state-of-the-art equipment. Their commitment to individualized care is essential to the success of the countless procedures the have performed over the years. Schedule a consultation today to find out how they can enhance your lifestyle.
Minimally Invasive Procedures
Minimally invasive procedures can be performed easily in our facilities and require very little recovery time, making them ideal for many patients. A few of the many procedures our surgeons offer include:
- Profractional Laser – A Profractional Erbium Laser treatment uses a special device to treat large pores, fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, and scarring. The Profractional laser creates thousands of microscopic channels in the skin that stimulate the surrounding untreated areas to produce more cologne that creates younger looking skin.
- Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasion makes use of specialized instruments to gently remove the outermost layer of skin, revealing more healthy skin while stimulating the production of collagen. Microdermabrasion can be used to treat facial scarring, hyperpigmentation, and decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- IPL/BBL Light Therapy – Intense Pulsed Light and Broad Band Light therapies rely on specialized pulsed light to treat a variety of skin conditions, including acne, scarring, discoloration, and hyperpigmentation of the skin. IPL/BBL is an in-patient procedure that can be performed in the office, typically in under an hour, allowing the patient to return to their daily life quickly.
Plastic surgery, which includes both cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries, requires an artist’s touch, something both Dr. Kuisle and Dr. Hartley possess. Some of the procedures available at Boulder Plastic Surgery include:
- Breast Augmentation – Breast augmentation is achieved with the use of saline or silicone implants to enhance the appearance of the breast. This procedure can be elected as a cosmetic choice, or it can be used to correct a deformity due to an accident or illness.
- Scar Revision – Scar reduction surgery lets the physician to re-excise the existing scar, using a variety of advanced techniques to reduce the appearance of bulky scar tissue and return the area to a more natural appearance.
- Skin Cancer – Skin cancer affects more than one million people annually. Our physicians are skilled at detecting all three of the main forms of skin cancer and excising the tumor effectively with minimal impact to nearby tissue. Once the immediate cancer is treated, they may recommend complementary treatments based on the type and severity of the cancer detected.
Contact Boulder Plastic Surgery for More Information Today
To learn more about these and other procedures currently offered at Boulder Plastic Surgery, contact our office at (303) 578-4193. Boulder Plastic Surgery is conveniently located north of downtown Westminster at 2525 4th St. in Boulder. To reach our clinic:
- Get on US-36 W from Lowell Blvd and W 80th Ave.
- Follow US-36 W to Baseline Rd in Boulder.
- Take the Baseline Rd exit from US-36 W.
- Take Broadway and 9th St to 4th St.
- Our offices will be located on your left.