Procedures such as facelifts and liposuction have long been the go-to treatments for those seeking anti-aging effects. Recently these invasive surgeries have been sharing the spotlight with less invasive procedures as solutions for patients desiring more youthful appearance. A variety of options are available for people who are looking for quick and effectual treatments that will bring youth and vibrancy to their looks.
Popular Anti-Aging Procedures
- Endoscopic Brow or Forehead Lift – For this procedure, surgeons typically cut small incisions that are covered by the hairline. Tissue is released and repositioned, the hairline is raised, eyebrows are raised, and the muscles that cause worry lines are trimmed.
- Blepharoplasty (Aesthetic Eyelid Surgery) – This is a popular procedure that removes and redistributes fat and excess skin from the upper and lower eyelids. The minimal incisions are hidden in the natural folds of the skin or right below the lower eyelashes. The problems of drooping lids and swollen under eye areas can be solved with this simple procedure.
- Injectable Facial Fillers – Fillers such as Juvederm, Perlane, and Restylane are becoming very popular. These facial fillers can restore youthful fullness to the face, plump up the lips, and enhance shallow contours. These fillers have been referred to as “liquid facelifts,” and they are considered by many to give a more natural effect compared to other procedures.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – The resurfacing of facial skin through the use of lasers can gently decrease the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, and discolored spots on the skin. The surgeon removes a layer of skin with a laser so fresh skin can develop to fill in wrinkles and reduce the appearance of scarred skin.
- Anti-Wrinkle Injectables – One of the most known and favored treatments for wrinkles and crow’s feet is Botox. Another anti-wrinkle remedy is Dysport, which is close in price and results to Botox.
- Fat Injections or Fat Grafting – This procedure removes fat from one area of the body and moves it in the area to be sculpted. This procedure may need repeated treatments to keep the desired results.
Get More Information From Boulder Plastic Surgery
You can contact us at Boulder Plastic Surgery to schedule a consultation or get more information regarding anti-aging treatments. Our professional and friendly staff will be able to make an appointment for you over the phone, and they are happy to assist you in any way you need. We look forward to hearing from you!