Facial rejuvenation near Denver is right at your fingertips at Boulder Plastic Surgery. You could look years younger with any number of minimally invasive facial rejuvenation surgeries performed by one of our board-certified plastic surgeons. At Boulder Plastic Surgery, our goal is to give you a fresh, youthful look without making you look unnatural or fake. We also incorporate the most advanced techniques and technologies to make recovery, pain, and downtime as minimal as possible.
At your initial consultation, we’ll discuss your needs and desired results so we can devise a realistic plan for you. You can rest assured that we focus on total patient care and satisfaction, so we’ll be here to guide you every step of the way. Refresh your look with any of our facial rejuvenation procedures, including:
- Facelift – Tighten the skin and reduce the look of sagging skin on the face, neck, and jowls by lifting the skin and removing excess fat.
- Eyelid lift – Remove excess fat and skin on the upper eyelid and underneath the eye to eliminate bags and sagging, hooded eyelids.
- Eyebrow/forehead lift – Similar to an eyelid lift, this procedure focuses on lifting the sagging and wrinkled skin on the upper portion of the face.
- Rhinoplasty – Also known as a nose job, we’ll resculpt your nose to improve its shape, eliminate unwanted bumps, and increase breathing capability.
- Facial implants – Your face will get more definition with facial implants to reshape the contours of your face. Implants can be placed in the cheekbone or chin areas.
- Ear reshaping – Reduce the size of larger ears or pin them back if they stick out too far from the face.
Schedule Your Consultation at Boulder Plastic Surgery
Aging gracefully doesn’t mean you have to let yourself go. Denver patients can get natural looking results with minimally invasive facial-rejuvenation procedures at Boulder Plastic Surgery. Schedule an appointment for a consultation today, and our plastic surgeons will answer all of your questions and create an individualized surgical plan that will lead to your desired outcome.