With the popularity of Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and other forms of social media, demand for cosmetic procedures has been on the rise. According to a study performed by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, an increased number of people are opting for facial procedures because they are more aware of what they look like due to social media.
The study also reports that younger patients are turning to plastic surgery to improve their appearance. More than half of the surgeons who participated in the study said that they have seen an increase in the number of surgeries and dermal fillers performed on patients younger than the age of 30 in 2013.
If you are interested in improving your appearance, Boulder Plastic Surgery offers a wide range of procedures performed by doctors who are board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery and who members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Facelift: removes excess fat, tightens muscles, and re-drapes the skin to improve the appearance of sagging skin on the face, neck, and jowls.
- Eyelid surgery: removes excess fat, skin, and muscle to correct puffy bags under the eyes and drooping upper eyelids.
- Eyebrow lift/Forehead lift: lifts excess tissue and re-drapes skin to minimize the appearance of creases and folds near the forehead and eyebrows.
- Rhinoplasty: reshapes the nose to remove bumps on the bridge, reduce the size of the nose, or alter the look of the nostrils.
- Facial implants: Uses styled implants to improve the appearance of the cheekbones, jaw line, or chin.
If a patient doesn’t want to undergo a facelift, implant, or other forms of cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of a particular facial feature, dermal fillers are another option.
Why Choose Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers, sometimes referred to as a “liquid facelift,” are minimally invasive and are a common treatment to reverse the signs of aging. Dermal fillers can do the following:
- Restore fullness to the face
- Add volume to lips
- Fill shallow contours
- Soften fine lines and deep wrinkles on the face
Set up a Consultation at Boulder Plastic Surgery
To find out which cosmetic treatment best suits your needs, contact Boulder Plastic Surgery at (303) 578-4193. Make an appointment now to talk to one of our doctors about your cosmetic concerns. We will address any questions regarding dermal fillers or other facial rejuvenation surgery.