Boulder Plastic Surgery Wants You to Be Prepared for Your Consultation
If you’re thinking about a facelift in the Denver area, come speak with the professionals at Boulder Plastic Surgery. We make your health and well-being our top priority, and our experienced staff will put your mind at ease. To give you an idea of what to expect, we’d like to provide some information about facelift consultations.
What to Expect During Your Facelift Consultation
It is very important that you be open and honest with your surgeon when discussing any type of surgery. When meeting about your facelift procedure, be frank and ask all the questions you have. It’s best to be fully informed before making a decision about treatment.
During your consultation, you can expect to:
- Review your previous medical history, including drug allergies, past medical treatments, past surgeries, and medical conditions
- Discuss your use of current medications, vitamins, and supplements
- Talk about any alcohol, tobacco, or drug use
- Discuss your reasons for seeking a facelift procedure
- Discuss your desires and expectations
- Examine the different options regarding facial rejuvenation
- Go over the specific details of the procedure with your doctor
- Have your face and neck thoroughly examined and measured
- Have photographs taken
- Discuss options and a recommended course of treatment
- Go over possible outcomes, risks, and potential complications
- Go over recovery procedures and expected down time
- Discuss types of anesthesia available
The success of your facelift and safety during the surgery and recovery phase depend on your absolute honesty during your initial consultation and any other meetings with your surgeon. You will be asked openly about your health, feelings, desires, and lifestyle choices.
Make sure you ask:
- What do I need to do to prepare for this procedure?
- How is the procedure going to be performed?
- What are the possible complications of this procedure? Find out what kinds of side effects you may have to deal with. Ask how pain will be managed after the procedure, and how long the pain can be expected to last.
Call Boulder Plastic Surgery to Schedule Your Consultation
At Boulder Plastic Surgery, we are highly skilled and experienced in performing advanced cosmetic procedures with cutting-edge technology. We offer a caring, supportive environment for your consultation and throughout the entire treatment process. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions or schedule a consultation! We are more than happy to assist you!